2023 MAZDA CX-5 Reviews
The Mazda CX-5 is coming soon for the 2023 year, but what are people saying about the latest model? While we could certainly rave about it all the livelong day, you don’t have to take our word for it. Morrie's Inver Grove Mazda has compiled 2023 Mazda CX-5 reviews from some of the top-rated experts in the automotive industry. Take a look at the Mazda CX-5 reviews to see how this upcoming model could change the way you drive around Eagan.
Car & Driver 2023 MAZDA CX-5 Review
Car and Driver is usually one of the first automotive critics to give a review about a brand-new vehicle. Car and Driver is known for being quite detailed in all aspects of car driving, and after seeing what they have to say about the Mazda CX-5, it’s easy to see why they can’t stop raving about it. Here is what they had to say about the Mazda CX-5 in their review:
- “Artful exterior design, refined handling, richer interior than similarly-priced SUVs.”
- “The CX-5 is true to Mazda’s philosophy of building cars and SUVs with driver-friendly road manners and chic, upscale interiors.”
- “Not only does the 2023 Mazda CX-5 deliver on the brand’s reputation for athletic handling, it also offers a near-luxury experience for mainstream money.”
- “(The MAZDA CX-5) has great throttle response when pulling away from stoplights or hustling around town, so it feels quicker than it actually is. It’s at higher speeds, such as when trying to pass or merge onto the freeway, that it feels underpowered.”
Edmunds 2023 MAZDA CX-5 Review
Edmunds is another resource that many Woodbury drivers trust when comparing vehicles and dealerships, but they also give extremely detailed reviews of brand-new models. In their latest Mazda CX-5 review, here is what Edmunds had to say about the latest version of this SUV:
- “Attractive and upscale cabin”
- “Quiet at highway speeds”
- “Handling is where the CX-5 excels. Since it’s sharp and communicative, you can take corners at speeds greater than rivals without squealing tires or feeling like you’re out of control.”
- “The infotainment system is easy to use overall, and the 10.25-inch display screen is bright and attractive. The available integrated navigation system is also easy to figure out.”
Standout MAZDA CX-5 Features
After hearing some highlights from the following Mazda CX-5 reviews, you might still be wondering, “What makes the Mazda CX-5 so special?” Take a look at some highlight features of the Mazda CX-5 below to see how this SUV can change the way you drive through Minneapolis:
- MAZDA Intelligent Drive Select (Mi-Drive)
- In-Car Wi-Fi
- Remote Engine Start
- Apple CarPlay®
- Android Auto™
- 10-Speaker Bose® Audio System
- i-Activsense® safety technology
- And Much More!
See what makes the Mazda CX-5 unique when you visit Morrie's Inver Grove Mazda for a test drive. While you’re here, reach out to anyone on our team for questions about the Mazda CX-5 colors or other features.
Leave Your Own MAZDA CX-5 Review in Inver Grove Heights
Contact us to set up a time to take any of our Mazda CX-5 models for a test run and leave your own stunning review of this SUV. We look forward to helping you find a model that will help you drive with confidence wherever you go.
More from Morrie's Inver Grove Mazda
The Mazda CX-9 has everything you need in an SUV: plenty of interior space, a durable exterior to handle heavy Eagan traffic and off-road trails, and an efficient engine under the hood that allows you to get excellent gas mileage. The 2023 Mazda CX-9 gas mileage ratings allow you to get up a 26 MPG…
The Mazda CX-50 is here to change the way you drive around Eagan and beyond, but how much can you expect to pay for the all-new Mazda vehicle? The Mazda CX-50 MSRP varies depending on which configurations you choose. Compare the Mazda CX-50 trims by price and features with Morrie's Inver Grove Mazda to get an idea of…
The first-ever Mazda CX 50 is finally on its way to the Eagan area. With drivers anxiously awaiting its arrival, one of the questions we hear often is, “What will the Mazda CX-50 look like inside?” Take a look at the Mazda CX-50 interior with Morrie's Inver Grove Mazda to get an idea of what you can expect…