Summer is the perfect time to take a #MorriesRoadTrip, and we want you to be as prepared as possible for your trip! Here are some tips and tricks we’ve learned from our various road trips:
- If you’re traveling somewhere unfamiliar, check out roadtrippers.com beforehand for fun stops to take along your route.
- Schedule any routine maintenance prior to your trip!
- Download the maps for the area you’ll be in prior to leaving. This way, you’ll know where you are even if you don’t have cell service.
- Make sure you have all necessary documents updated, like car insurance, driver’s license or passport.
- Load and unload your trunk! Get rid of anything unnecessary for the trip, and put an emergency kit in its spot. Depending on the time of year, include items such as jumper cables, a flashlight, first aid kit, water/snacks, or a blanket.
- Download the GasBuddy app prior to leaving so you can always find the best gas prices on the road.
- Load up on snacks for the drive. If you’re not sure what to get, check out our blog post with our favorite road trip snacks!