2021 Mazda CX-30 Trim Comparison
- 186 HP
- LED Headlights
- MAZDA CONNECT™ with 8.8’ center display
- 5-passenger seating capacity
- 16-inch aluminum alloy wheels
- Push button start
- Apple CarPlay® / Android Auto ™
- Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- 18” Alloy Wheels
- Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry
- Rear air conditioning vents
- Rear armrest w/ cup holders
- Rear privacy glass
- Side mirror turn lamps
- Power Sliding-Glass Moonroof with Tilt Feature
- 8-Way Power-Adjustable Driver’s Seat
- Heated Front Seats
- Driver seat memory
- Exterior Mirrors with Memory Positioning & Tilt in Reverse
- Front grille black gloss paint
- Vanity mirror illumination
- Leather-Trimmed Seats
- Adaptive Front-Lighting System
- Rear Power Liftgate
- Front & Rear LED Signature Illumination Headlights
- Bose® premium audio with 12 speakers
- SiriusXM® satellite radio
Are you considering becoming the owner of a 2021 Mazda CX-30? You’ve come to the right place! Our Mazda dealer serving Inver Grove Heights is here to help you explore the trim levels of the 2021 CX-30 to help decide which is best for you!
All trims offer optional i-Activ AWD, Mazda’s All-Wheel Drive system.
Starting with the standard trim, the 2021 Mazda CX-30 2.5 S features a 5-passenger seating capacity, 12-volt power outlet, push button start, an 8-speaker sound system, and MAZDA CONNECT, which includes:
- – 8.8-inch large center display
- – Mobile 911 automatic emergency notification
- – HD radio
- – Infotainment system voice command
- – Multi-function Commander control
- – Pandora® internet radio integration
- – Radio Broadcast Data System program information
- – SMS text message audio delivery and reply
- – Mazda Connected Services including Remote Control.
The Select trim offers all of the standard features, plus leather steering wheel & shift knob, leatherette seats, Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry, rear privacy glass, and a rear armrest w/ cup holders.
The Preferred model adds exterior mirrors with memory positioning & tilt in reverse
front grille black gloss paint, overhead console with a sunglass holder, and vanity mirror illumination.
The Premium model offers Active Driving Display (windshield-projected), Bose® premium audio with 12 speakers, a SiriusXM® satellite radio with a 3-month trial, Mazda Navigation with a 3-Yr Traffic and Travel Link Trial, and Traffic Sign Recognition.
The Mazda CX-30 also offers three upper level trim options, 2.5 Turbo, 2.5 Turbo Premium, and 2.5 Premium Plus.
2021 Mazda CX-30 For Sale in Inver Grove Heights
If you’d like to experience the luxury and excellence of the 2021 CX-30 for yourself, contact us at our Inver Grove Heights Mazda dealership to schedule a test drive!
0 comment(s) so far on 2021 Mazda CX-30 Trim Comparison